boring!!!!

hey friends,
this thread is people who are interested in subject explaining and having a lot of time to feel bore
actually i wanted to start it after 3 days because thats my joining day in ce but due to some reasons i am starting today

see if we feel bore why we are spending time in chatting lets explain a concept for passing time its not a rule of giving a full subject or concentration
hope all are understood about it

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    leaving a space for me for tomorrow explanation if i bored

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey everyone, I found this forum while trying to do some research on rack and pinion tooth design. I'm having trouble getting my teeth to match up and I'm hoping...
Datawind CEO, Suneet Singh Tuli said that the tablet could become a little cheaper in the coming year and more features can be added to it every six months. "Processing...
Hi fredzzzz..... I am Pradeep chandra and i am a young music composer of our CE family My recent music album "MADHURIMA - ESSENCE OF MUSIC" is released So plzzzz...
After eight-and-a-half-months of hard work, the $2.5 billion Mars Rover took off from the Kennedy space center, nested inside an Atlas 5 rocket. It is supposed to cover a 352-million-mile...
Object Oriented Methodologies Question Bank Describe abstraction. What is the use of notations? What do you mean by Validation? What is the use of validation? What is reusable concept? What...