My recent Music album That i composed....

deepu11111111
@deepu11111111-Vg940z โ€ข Oct 22, 2024

Hi fredzzzz.....

I am Pradeep chandra and i am a young music composer of our CE family
My recent music album "MADHURIMA - ESSENCE OF MUSIC" is released
So plzzzz listen to these songs and Give me ur valuable feedback

Download Link : #-Link-Snipped-#

Thank u...
ur's
Pradeep Chandra

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Mr.Don

    @mrdon-92OwlG • Nov 26, 2011

    Hi ra Pradeep. I'm Dileep. Listened your work already. It's super good. Hope you rock in future. Congrats ๐Ÿ˜€

    P.S.: Encourage this new Music Director CEans. He had got an awesome talent.

  • deepu11111111

    @deepu11111111-Vg940z • Nov 26, 2011

    Thank u @dilip

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Nov 26, 2011

    That's some nice work Pradeep! ๐Ÿ˜€

    One of the songs felt like 'techno music'

    Keep sharing your work with us. ๐Ÿ‘

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Nov 26, 2011

    That's awesome ๐Ÿ˜€ I'm already loving the 'I Wanna' & 'Soujanya' song ๐Ÿ˜€

    Who are the singers?

  • Sahithi Pallavi

    @sahithi-oJZaYj • Nov 26, 2011

    Nice to see you here, pradeep ๐Ÿ˜€

    @BigK - 'Surendra' is the singer of 'I wanna' song. 'Dheeraj and Sirisha' are the singers of 'Sowjanya' song. They are Telugu singers ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Nov 27, 2011

    @Sada: How do you know the composer?

  • sowjitha

    @sowjitha-CHP0qh • Nov 27, 2011

    hi pradeep
    sowjanya song is very nice

  • Mr.Don

    @mrdon-92OwlG • Nov 27, 2011

    @ABKD The composer is our classmate.

  • deepu11111111

    @deepu11111111-Vg940z • Nov 27, 2011

    Thank u CEans . Thanks a lot for u r support n
    thanks for u r feedback

    Ur's
    Pradeep Chandra