My recent Music album That i composed....

Hi fredzzzz.....

I am Pradeep chandra and i am a young music composer of our CE family
My recent music album "MADHURIMA - ESSENCE OF MUSIC" is released
So plzzzz listen to these songs and Give me ur valuable feedback

Download Link : #-Link-Snipped-#

Thank u...
ur's
Pradeep Chandra

Replies

• Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Hi ra Pradeep. I'm Dileep. Listened your work already. It's super good. Hope you rock in future. Congrats ๐Ÿ˜€

P.S.: Encourage this new Music Director CEans. He had got an awesome talent.
  • deepu11111111
    deepu11111111
    Thank u @dilip
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    That's some nice work Pradeep! ๐Ÿ˜€

One of the songs felt like 'techno music'

Keep sharing your work with us. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's awesome ๐Ÿ˜€ I'm already loving the 'I Wanna' & 'Soujanya' song ๐Ÿ˜€

Who are the singers?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Nice to see you here, pradeep ๐Ÿ˜€

@BigK - 'Surendra' is the singer of 'I wanna' song. 'Dheeraj and Sirisha' are the singers of 'Sowjanya' song. They are Telugu singers ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Sada: How do you know the composer?
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    hi pradeep
    sowjanya song is very nice
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    @ABKD The composer is our classmate.
  • deepu11111111
    deepu11111111
    Thank u CEans . Thanks a lot for u r support n
    thanks for u r feedback

Ur's
    Pradeep Chandra

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After eight-and-a-half-months of hard work, the $2.5 billion Mars Rover took off from the Kennedy space center, nested inside an Atlas 5 rocket. It is supposed to cover a 352-million-mile...
Object Oriented Methodologies Question Bank Describe abstraction. What is the use of notations? What do you mean by Validation? What is the use of validation? What is reusable concept? What...
COBOL Programming Question Bank Explain the Figurative constant with examples. Explain the group and elementary group data items. Give some Examples Explain the COMPUTE and MOVE statement with example. Write...
Let's make a collection of difficult puzzles & their solutions here. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Come up with puzzle questions whose answers can not be found through google search. CEans will try to...
You will get the flexibility in choosing the exam date (between 7th May and 26th May) of your choice as per your convenience. You will also get the choice of...