LUPO (Smart Tags)

Raj Sarkar submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - Lupo helps to FIND, SECURE & CONTROL all Bluetooth devices with a single keychain device

Lupo is the world's first combined security device and Bluetooth remote controller into one useful solution; has up to 2 years of battery life, is small in size to fit into pocket for everyday use and is cost effective. But the biggest addition to the Lupo is a development platform with a unique SDK that can be used to create new Apps and support more use cases. New apps are possible for the Lupo and anyone can create new Apps even without knowing hardware or knowing how Bluetooth works,...
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The internet is flooded with iPhone 6 concept videos, but a recent good news has come up for all iPhone fans as another, somewhat acceptable video has arrived. A British...
Apple has now released a major update for the iPhone and the iPad. iOS 7.1 is released almost six months after Apple launched the redesigned iOS 7. This version will...
I am a 3rd yr student.i like to prepare for gate 2015 to get into public sector unit..but I didn't touch anything preparation for gate...solidly I have 1 year..i am...
Idea, the leading cellular service provider in India, has launched two new smartphones for the consumers in the country - Idea Ultra II and Idea !d 1000. The two smartphones...
LG has revealed its new primus which shall contest the other big guns in the arena - the LG G3, succeeding the company's current flagship LG G2. Sources reveal that...