CrazyEngineers
  • ruhi_jain
    ruhi_jain

MemberNov 20, 2008

Love to Join

Hi Everybody,

This is Ruhi Jain from HCLTECH(Gurgaon). I always wanted to join a forum/site that make me proud of my Engineering. Something that's crazy n exclusively for Engineers. It was a great pleasure to know this site and being a member.

Thanks
    Ruhi
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 20, 2008

ruhi_jain
    Hi Everybody,

This is Ruhi Jain from HCLTECH(Gurgaon). I always wanted to join a forum/site that make me proud of my Engineering. Something that's crazy n exclusively for Engineers. It was a great pleasure to know this site and being a member.

Thanks
    Ruhi
    Hi Ruhi! Welcome to CE. We are happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you come to know about CE and what were your first impression of the site?

We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word in HCL, Gurgaon 😀

[PS: Thread moved from Know Your CEan section to CE Introductions. Know Your CEan section contains our exclusive interviews with our own members 😀 ]
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberNov 21, 2008

welcome!!!...hope you can contribute immensely and get help in all kinds of professional help from here,by the way ,every memeber of this forums loves the forum.....enjoy!!!
    Cancel
  • anuragh27crony

MemberNov 21, 2008

Hi ruhi ...welcome to CE forum :smile:

Nice to have you on CE forum.... Have fun
    Cancel
  • Raviteja.g

MemberNov 21, 2008

hi ruhi,
    welcome to CE
    and this site will definitely make you to proud you as an engineer
    Cancel
  • Shaji varghese2

MemberNov 21, 2008

hi thats good
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register