London Olympics 2012 - Updates on Cloud!

Google, MIT & Umberto Eco are now building a 'cloud' to display all the latest information from all over the world (twitter, facebook, Google etc.) on the cloud 😀 That is, Videos of the Olympic events, Twitter and Facebook streams, and other realtime data such as energy usage, Internet traffic, and mobile phone activity will be projected onto LED displays in the Cloud so that people in the Cloud can observe the events from high above London.

This is how it looks -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Look here for more information about this project: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    supercool

it seems great

Wonder these guys can come up with any thing
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    See this also #-Link-Snipped-#
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    you must watch this -

[youtube][/youtube]
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Its just amazing 😀
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    it's amazing.....😲

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

By default, Windows creates one hardware profile named Profile 1 during installation. To create an additional hardware profile, perform the following steps: 1. From the Start menu, select Control Panel....
Small Talk link: Matthew Hill – Liquid Web Storm - CrazyEngineers Discuss in this thread.
As we all know there are many new additions to the CE community everyday There are many newbies that explore the forum everyday who have got themselves registered but they...
Hi😀 I'm a 4th year student of B.E. Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, I'm looking to take up some classes,the problem is I don't know what. could somebody give me suggestions...
Folks, what do you think about this tire design: