Folks, what do you think about this tire design:

[​IMG]

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The design is nice.

I guess it gets some extra grip on the road 😀

Are the spokes are flexible?

So it avoids the use of shock absorbers may be!!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Nice. Saw it some months ago, I think on CE in some other thread (can't remeber). They are a new type of tubeless tires. The spokes it seems will act in a manner similar to air under pressure in tube tires. Cannot fathom the purpose of the deformable wheel.

@ES: No it doesn't avoid the use of shock absorbers. Shock absorbers are a part of the suspension system and their main purpose is to provide damping effect i.e. the ability to absorb energy of a compressed spring.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Hi CE😁
    Is the spoks are really flexibal??
    I think they will increse the weight of tyre

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If your are interested in Logo Quiz, visit my quiz blog
SMSONE is a good example to understand that innovation does not need lot of money, education and 'experience'. TechCrunch recently published about SMSONE. Following is the excerpt from the article...
Quick Heal CEan of the month November 2009 is... 😁CEan - mahesh_dahale😁 ​ CEan mahesh_dahale joined CE in September 2009 and has been an exceptional contributor to CE. Mahesh has...
Official Announcement here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/30491-cean-month-november-2009-a.html All discussions in this thread. 😁
This is the first web page on the Internet: The World Wide Web project Looks good, what say?