List of Top laptops of 2009

Hey guys just got hands on list of top laptops of 2009 under Rs. 50,000 published by PC world. Looks like Acer and Dell are ruling the roost. Check out the link #-Link-Snipped-# Hope it help the guys who are going to buy a new laptop.😁

Replies

• Prakash Bhargav
    Prakash Bhargav
    If you are not able to download the file from rapidshare I have uploaded the file in 4Shared and sincerely hope the below link doesn't disappoint you
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, i'm a telecommunication engineering student, my graduation project is about transmitting body vital signs like temperature, ECG & heart beat using the GSM modems. i have searched almost everywhere...
hi everyone I m learning c so please help me how i can become good in cprogramming?
Dear friends I am rohit doing b.tech.. I am a second year year student and want your guideness in making my mini project .Can you please tell me the topics...
I'm considering using this sensor to measure indoor air quality and I can't seem to find anything indicating its accuracy. Has anyone used this before or have any extra information...
i am doing btech third year in mechanical engineering i need u'r ideas for the project on this year i am interested in production field like designing machines