MG811 Carbon Dioxide Sensor

I'm considering using this sensor to measure indoor air quality and I can't seem to find anything indicating its accuracy. Has anyone used this before or have any extra information on this.

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Here's a link to view a free datasheet providing the info you are looking for:

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • hoeyser82
    hoeyser82
    Thanks. But I already tried the data sheet and the only specifications about the sensor involve temperatures (operating and storage) and heating voltage/resistance. Any other ideas would be highly appreciated.
  • gohm
    gohm
    It also shows the sensitivity range and a whole host of other things.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am doing btech third year in mechanical engineering i need u'r ideas for the project on this year i am interested in production field like designing machines
Here are some softwares used in CAD/CAM. I just find this list on internet.It is not mine. You can check it whether it is useful to you or not. CNC...
There's a good article in the current issue of ME about molding the future of engineering. Sharing the Passion - October 2009 Issue
Has anyone watched these about engineers by Solidworks? CAD ninja is the current one, funny stuff. Of course it has some subtle advertisement behind it. 3 Dudes Gone 3D
Anyone going to the 2009 ASME International mechanical engineering congress this weekend? Unfortunately I will not be able to attend. If you go, we would very much like to hear...