transmitting body vital signs using GSM modem [HELP!]

Hello,
i'm a telecommunication engineering student, my graduation project is about transmitting body vital signs like temperature, ECG & heart beat using the GSM modems.
i have searched almost everywhere for some usefull resources but i didn't find any!
can someone help me with those points please
  • which modem to use and how to interface the modem with the sensor
  • which PIC to use for interfacing
  • how to recieve the data and display it

this project it an essential thing for my graduation so please some one help me.

thanks!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone I m learning c so please help me how i can become good in cprogramming?
Dear friends I am rohit doing b.tech.. I am a second year year student and want your guideness in making my mini project .Can you please tell me the topics...
I'm considering using this sensor to measure indoor air quality and I can't seem to find anything indicating its accuracy. Has anyone used this before or have any extra information...
i am doing btech third year in mechanical engineering i need u'r ideas for the project on this year i am interested in production field like designing machines
Here are some softwares used in CAD/CAM. I just find this list on internet.It is not mine. You can check it whether it is useful to you or not. CNC...