List of coolest startups!

CEans,

I'm thinking we should build a list of coolest [hottest] startups we know of. It can benefit all of us in immense ways -

1. New service launches.
2. New job openings.
3. New technologies startups are working on.
4. Gather new ideas from them 😁

Say what you?

Replies

• cooltwins
    cooltwins
    it does look like a good idea .
    it would be of great help to the CE-ans(including me!) once this starts going
    Hoping for the best and looking forward to it.
  • safwan
    safwan
    Nice idea biggie.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Here I start the list with the coolest startups:
    1. CrazyEngineers

-CB
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    DABBAWALLAs 😀

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    DABBAWALLAs 😀

Is that a startup?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    3. PagalGuy
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    umm.. not really, I know its quite old but I found idea to be unique and being a six sigma rated, I felt its worth mentioning.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    LOOKS LIKE A GOOD IDEA
    looking forward to it
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    durga
    umm.. not really, I know its quite old but I found idea to be unique and being a six sigma rated, I felt its worth mentioning.
    You know, Prince Charles invited their representative to his wedding!!
  • safwan
    safwan
    Yes, Dabba walas are startups because in my business book ( grade 12 ) they have given example of controlling .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am doing a paper on careers in electrical engineering, for this paper I need to interview someone that is currently working in this field. The guy I was origanly...
Hi, i'm currently studying for Gate. I've been having this doubt for a long time, since the Mtech,ME,MS are considered equivalent courses then why the difference in name? Is there...
if a bicycle moves forward on forward pedalling....then why it does not go backward on backward pedaling....is the backward movement blocked or what?...if yes then what is the mechanism?
Assembled PCs are popular. Can we assemble a laptop with our own configuration ?
8 October 2009 – VEGA Consulting Services Ltd (VEGA), a Finmeccanica company, is proposing the adoption of a UK Information Sharing Strategy, as part of its sponsorship of the RUSI/Intellect...