Need an interview

I am doing a paper on careers in electrical engineering, for this paper I need to interview someone that is currently working in this field. The guy I was origanly going to interview backed out and I am left with nothing. I have to get this interview done by Fri 10/9 at midnight so this is a last min attempt. Anyone out there wana help me out all I will do is just send you an email of the interview questions I would ask and you can email me back the answers. Thanks for your time

Stew

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, i'm currently studying for Gate. I've been having this doubt for a long time, since the Mtech,ME,MS are considered equivalent courses then why the difference in name? Is there...
if a bicycle moves forward on forward pedalling....then why it does not go backward on backward pedaling....is the backward movement blocked or what?...if yes then what is the mechanism?
Assembled PCs are popular. Can we assemble a laptop with our own configuration ?
8 October 2009 – VEGA Consulting Services Ltd (VEGA), a Finmeccanica company, is proposing the adoption of a UK Information Sharing Strategy, as part of its sponsorship of the RUSI/Intellect...
plz suggest me some best sites for collecting this info