Let's pay attention towards ourselves!

Hi,
As we all know, every person has a special power which differentiates him/her from others. What some comes to know their in earlier and on the other hand, some persons don't pay attention to it.
We all have many weak points as well as many strong. But there is one weak and one stong point in each of us, which makes us uniqe.Before go forward, i want to know your views.Are you agree with me or not? What do you think about this. Please share your views!😛

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What are the differences between Serial schedule and Serializability? As i concerned, a schedule is said to be Serial if all the operation of transaction executes consicutively without any interference...
Hello CEans! I am MegaByte from Maharashtra, India. And I am doing engineering in Computer Science. I joined CrazyEngineers because I found it interesting that all the engineers around share...
any one help me to plot empircial distribution function.... let i have sample of data like ....7,3,-9,0,-5,5,9,-8.. plz help me to solve it .... thanx
am interested in doin port scanner...can yu please tel me wat exactly it is n de codin fr de same....thanks in advance
Hi I got about 20 broken PC power supplies for Rupees 65 each and I want to fix one for the 12V supply to some PC fans. There are three...