Hello!

MegaByte
@megabyte-RN8eJ1 โ€ข Oct 26, 2024

Hello CEans!
I am MegaByte from Maharashtra, India. And I am doing engineering in Computer Science. I joined CrazyEngineers because I found it interesting that all the engineers around share their knowledge and ideas here. Its good to be here! ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Oct 16, 2010

    Hello MegaByte,

    Its good to have you here. I hope to see you around often. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Sahithi Pallavi

    @sahithi-oJZaYj • Oct 17, 2010

    HI MegaByte, Welcome to CE.
    Enjoy your stay here!!

  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

    @saandeep-sreerambatla-hWHU1M • Oct 17, 2010

    Welcome to CE!!

  • Anil Jain

    @CrazyBoy • Oct 17, 2010

    Welcome to CE!! โ€‹

  • MegaByte

    @megabyte-RN8eJ1 • Oct 18, 2010

    Thank you all. ๐Ÿ˜€

    AbraKaDabra Re: Hello!
    Hello MegaByte,

    Its good to have you here. I hope to see you around often. :smile:โ€‹

    Sure!๐Ÿ˜›

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Oct 18, 2010

    Welcome to CE, MB We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends.

  • Gurjeet Singh

    @gurjeet-LUX7B1 • Oct 18, 2010

    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Reya

    @reya-SMihdC • Oct 18, 2010

    welcome to CE world๐Ÿ˜€looking forward for active participation from you.

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Oct 19, 2010

    Welcome to CE MB !!

  • CIVILPRINCESS

    @civilprincess-308hDv • Oct 20, 2010

    welcome to CE

  • liza2010

    @liza2010-6uGcrt • Oct 20, 2010

    sahithi pallaviHI MegaByte, Welcome to CE.
    Enjoy your stay here!!

    Hello Dear!
    Nice to meet you. I am liza and working in IT. I have watched your blog its nice....

  • gohm

    @gohm-F3UUpP • Oct 22, 2010

    Welcome to the CE forums!

  • Aashish Joshi

    @aashish-VrevFC • Oct 22, 2010

    Hey, welcome to CE!!

  • whiz.kid.aniket

    @whizkidaniket-5IiBCq • Oct 22, 2010

    Welcome to CE.

  • DavidMitchell

    @davidmitchell-2tyYE2 • Oct 25, 2010

    for being an engineer you need to be good at maths ,phy,chem,.
    moreover u should hav interest in what u r opting as ur career.
    be focussed and work hard.
    best of luck!!!!!!!!!!