Lenovo Partners With Macheen Inc.To Offer Mobile Broadband Services

Lenovo introduced its latest offering for select ThinkPad Classic and ThinkPad Edge models in Lenovo Mobile Access, a flexible no-contract, always-on mobile broadband service which connects users and businesses to online services, applications and content over a cloud based platform powered by Macheen Inc. This collaboration with the Austin based data supplier is expected to help Lenovo attract individuals and businesses with the idea of flexible internet connectivity anywhere, anytime.

#-Link-Snipped-#

The four data plans currently available with the service are: $1.95 for half-hour access (30MB cap), $8.95 for a day (200MB cap), $49.95 for one month (2GB cap), and $79.95 for one month (6GB cap). Macheen has also incorporated several management features for businesses to efficiently control connectivity and administrative and tasks

Lenovo Mobile Access is available in the United States and nine European countries including: Germany, Italy, France, Austria, Ireland Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark and the UK.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After Facebook announced its new plugin for Wordpress, the relationship between the two brothers just became a little stronger. With the new plugin, features like publishing and @mentions has become...
When the circuits used in designing robots or computers are exposed to intense radiation during space travel or in nuclear power plants, they can not withstand it; the ionizing radiations...
Whenever we mention NFC technology, the only thing that comes to our mind is its untapped potential. It still hasn't become a household thing. Today, Samsung has launched TecTiles Programmable...
A team from the University of California at Berkeley is considering cockroaches and geckos for the creation of a novel range of search and rescue robots. The experts have devised...
I have always been a fan of high speed motion control. But when I laid my eyes on this masterpiece of a video, it blew my mind off. The Marmalade,...