Facebook For WordPress Plugin To Strengthen The Brotherhood

After Facebook #-Link-Snipped-# its new plugin for Wordpress, the relationship between the two brothers just became a little stronger. With the new plugin, features like publishing and @mentions has become easy for Wordpress publishers, who don't know how to code. Once users install #-Link-Snipped-#, they can start posting their wordpress content to their Facebook Timelines and Facebook Pages. We think that this is a really good move because it makes content sharing a pile lot easier.

[​IMG]

In addition to this, Facebook has also announced plugins that are now available as WordPress widgets. Among these we have widgets for displaying Activity Feed, Recommendations that give personalized suggestions, Customizable Like, Subscribe and Send buttons and a Comments Box. The good thing about Comments box is that it features automatic SEO support for Facebook Comments, so search engines can index them to improve your site’s visibility.

To install this plugin, you can either go for WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading #-Link-Snipped-# to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory). After you activate the plugin, you will be asked to set up your Facebook app (via #-Link-Snipped-# ), with step-by-step instructions.

That's it. Share your reviews with us.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When the circuits used in designing robots or computers are exposed to intense radiation during space travel or in nuclear power plants, they can not withstand it; the ionizing radiations...
Whenever we mention NFC technology, the only thing that comes to our mind is its untapped potential. It still hasn't become a household thing. Today, Samsung has launched TecTiles Programmable...
A team from the University of California at Berkeley is considering cockroaches and geckos for the creation of a novel range of search and rescue robots. The experts have devised...
I have always been a fan of high speed motion control. But when I laid my eyes on this masterpiece of a video, it blew my mind off. The Marmalade,...
MIT's engineers are always on the move - discovering new things to make human life easier and better. The latest research from MIT in the field of biomedical engineering makes...