Lecture # 1 : Use English

Hello New CEans!

CrazyEngineers is read everyday by Engineers from all over the world. Engineers from various trades, countries & cultures log into CrazyEngineers to share ideas & participate in discussions.

Therefore, it is very important that we have a common language of interaction. 'English' was an obvious choice.

Avoid making posts in languages other than 'English'. Chances are that your post may not be understood by CEans who do not know your local language and you may not get response from them.

-The Big K-

Replies

• Elisa
    Elisa
    I liked your concept very much & I wish all crazy engineers appreciate the motive.
  • kant_ashu
    kant_ashu
    you said it correct The_big_K, coz english may understand almost all engineer in d world. so its very gud concept.
  • gbirajadar
    gbirajadar
    hellow i will try my best for the same
  • hussainv1
    hussainv1
    The_Big_K
    Hello New CEans!

CrazyEngineers is read everyday by Engineers from all over the world. Engineers from various trades, countries & cultures log into CrazyEngineers to share ideas & participate in discussions.

Therefore, it is very important that we have a common language of interaction. 'English' was an obvious choice.

Avoid making posts in languages other than 'English'. Chances are that your post may not be understood by CEans who do not know your local language and you may not get response from them.

-The Big K-
    Well i absolutely agree with your concept of using only english in our posts..its the only language which can act as a bridge for people from different parts of the world πŸ˜€
    Cheers!
  • ammursb
    ammursb
    glad to be a member of this forum
  • Prafulla Kamble
    Prafulla Kamble
    i am new about this concept.
  • Anuj
    Anuj
    beautiful concept all the seniors i agree with u...............
  • djnachi
    djnachi
    Yes Biggy in total agreement with what you said, we all use English as our medium to communicate in this forum. English being a global language or should say a corporate language we all opt for it but to my surprise and guess for most us too I came to know that, Chinese is the language which is spoken in the major part of the globe followed by our very own national language i.e. Hindi..
    Now Biggy do you think it might be a problem for Engineers who dont speak or write English at all..?? Of course we have to look for majority but still..

Regards,
    Nachi.πŸ˜›
  • IRUNGU MWANGI
    IRUNGU MWANGI
    I definatley agree with that. its the unity of one language
  • IRUNGU MWANGI
    IRUNGU MWANGI
    Am just very happy to have joined this community😁
  • engineer_vinay
    engineer_vinay
    I'm agree with this and try to my best.
  • sureshn.bit
    sureshn.bit
    Yes. It is good to convey things in a language all CEs understand.
  • teensdesire
    teensdesire
    can anyone get some good practice books ofr english grammer
  • LazarusLong
    LazarusLong
    teensdesire
    can anyone get some good practice books ofr english grammer
    By the time you understand English grammar, you will definitely be crazy!
  • panchal
    panchal
    Hello fellow engineers,
    Good to become a part of CEans.
  • harshi
    harshi
    hi
    i am glad to be the part of this community.
    i will follow all its rules
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    I'm agree with this and try to my best.
  • nir21e_mech
    nir21e_mech
    thats a cool idea
  • megidal
    megidal
    I'm up for that! Hello CEans!!!
  • JEET29
    JEET29
    gbirajadar
    thats nict that everybody is going to use english ,, this is more reliable and understandable..
  • cutiepie
    cutiepie
    yeah u r right
    english is used by every person across the world
    and i'm really impressed by ur decision!!!
  • aniket_jain985
    aniket_jain985
    yaaa,its true & hello CEans.
  • Saurav@CE
    Saurav@CE
    Hi Everybody! I am sure we will make the best use of this forum.
  • varunthakur84
    varunthakur84
    hey guys
    The time has come to make our dreams true
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    hey this is a rule right..why is this topic not closed.
  • mixalisxat
    mixalisxat
    hello........
  • simpari
    simpari
    The_Big_K
    Hello New CEans!

-The Big K-
    you are very right...english is d basic choice to interact wd d residents of almost all d countries
  • morecrazythanu
    morecrazythanu
    It's good that we are using English... I hate it when some people post in their native language and you can't understand what they are saying... frustrating really considering that the bloke may as well be insulting you and all you do is blink...
  • awasthi.piyush
    awasthi.piyush
    hello.........i m piyush awasthi,,,done b-tech in electronics n comm....currently working in Idea telcomm..as Sr. Engr.....😁:sshhh:
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I agree with you biggie and it should be so. One common language for all. But in many posts it has been murdered brutally. In a few posts it is virtually impossible to understand what the author means. I may have exaggerated a bit though
  • tysoninthebox
    tysoninthebox
    Hi CEans.. this is always necessary to be done..
    hope lack of English doesn't prevent anyone from posting here....
  • Taiwo Gbenga
    Taiwo Gbenga
    That's great,in unity we are unbreakable.English shall be the language of the CEans.
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    I really liked the concept of Lectures...!!!
  • Mohd Maaz
    Mohd Maaz
    Thank you all for taking me as a member.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    i agree too...English ...wallla!😁
  • ishi patel
    ishi patel
    ok agreed will try my best
  • mansi babbar
    mansi babbar
    hello frnds
    i m a new user here
    n i liked ur concept veru much
    i m all in for that
    hope to have a great time hereπŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Mansi - we look forward to your introduction here ->

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • id_power
    id_power
    it will help for better communication among all CEns
  • ranjeet_itian
    ranjeet_itian
    yes sir........
  • erirfan_73
    erirfan_73
    hello guys
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Hi erirfan
    Welcome to CE. It would be nice if you introduced yourself at the CE Introductions section. Its meant for that purpose and you will be surprised to see more responses than here.
    Keep posting
  • dinesh rajput
    dinesh rajput
    it is very good concept and i realy think it should be there to faciliate communication.
  • rafe
    rafe
    Its a cool idea And i agree with it.
  • etuscw
    etuscw
    I'm happy to be a member of this Professional group. I appreciate.
  • arti mishra
    arti mishra
    yeah i agree with you
  • justwi
    justwi
    My first post here!
  • dharam_241086
    dharam_241086
    Hi! this is 1 of the cool idea to convey our thoughts to others.
  • rawat
    rawat
    hello everyone
    i m new frnd being added to u
  • abhishek0205
    abhishek0205
    ya , he is quite right . hi! all .
  • Suman Mehta
    Suman Mehta
    yeah Big K I shall follow the same πŸ˜€
  • Priyalak
    Priyalak
    This is a great idea. . Atleast we engineers can be united on these terms. .
  • AnkitaDeshpande
    AnkitaDeshpande
    Yes surely we will use English (only) as the language of communication.

so with this I think I finished with my 1st lecture.

😁
  • anki_0305
    anki_0305
    hello! everyone .
    i'll follow this simple rule, so as to make the conversation successful
  • asb.smitha
    asb.smitha
    I am very happy with this concept. I am very happy joining the forum.
  • MOHD.SHABEEH
    MOHD.SHABEEH
    I Will Try My Best.
  • silentadmirersk
    silentadmirersk
    hii all
    nic concept , yaa ,all should use english to communicate , that will make all understand anything being discussed
  • MMMSRDA
    MMMSRDA
    done .....

I'm so happy joining you CEs πŸ˜€
  • ppd322
    ppd322
    Hi i m just new
  • technocrat_sud
    technocrat_sud
    i respectfully licked ur idea and declare that i shall alwaystry to abide by the rules of CE.
    i ud like to humbly request my seniors as well as my friends here to help me in this.
    i am feeling proud to b an CEan.
  • shubham.p
    shubham.p
    i do agree to use english.
  • shubham.p
    shubham.p
    Using english is not only way a of communicating, but we can still have different communities for the peoples who want to communicate in different languages.
  • san_02
    san_02
    Its a good concept.Unity and strength comes by use of common language. Its very important for understanding ones ideas.I completely agree!
  • mac_mickey005
    mac_mickey005
    Absolutely right concept. I like it
  • lovely02525
    lovely02525
    For become Unit we need to follow a single path.thats what we starting from one language called English
  • teju
    teju
    I am new on CE. I loved this website. I vow to use proper English. πŸ˜›
  • abhiraut
    abhiraut
    yes thats an very good idea.that will surely help us to exchange our ideas without any barriers.
  • hellovijaygupta
    hellovijaygupta
    comon platform -realy a gud idea
  • SHRIABI
    SHRIABI
    Sure. I totally agree.
  • Vijaylakshmi
    Vijaylakshmi
    Well English is the Global language
  • Ozymandias
    Ozymandias
    The_Big_K
    Hello New CEans!

-The Big K-
    Great suggestion !
    You are indeed The Biggie !
    Kudos to you !
  • sirijagan
    sirijagan
    Good to be here in this forum. I accept, English being a global language it will be understood by every one. Great idea.
  • himalayan
    himalayan
    Forums having member from different parts of the world but they connected by one language and that is English so it should be used properly and understand by the members.
  • sana malik
    sana malik
    i totally agree with u Big, it'll be most convinient i think
  • ranapritam
    ranapritam
    hi,iam not finding anyone who wants to be my friend.if u r there then please send mesage

hi,i am the foundation engineer of the world

english is a globally accepted sanakrit and greek language
  • ranapritam
    ranapritam
    concept is nothing but the vibration of the mind
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ranapritam: We all are your friends. Please refrain from posting multiple messages in same thread, unless required. You can use multi-quote message feature to quote multiple messages in your reply.
  • daviddwilson
    daviddwilson
    gbirajadar
    Well i absolutely agree with your concept of using only english in our posts..its the only language which can act as a bridge for people from different parts of the world
  • satya111
    satya111
    Hi,
    Satya here, I am from Jaipur, India. I am also in favor of you guys to use English....!!!
  • Viraj Voditel
    Viraj Voditel
    djnachi
    Yes Biggy in total agreement with what you said, we all use English as our medium to communicate in this forum. English being a global language or should say a corporate language we all opt for it but to my surprise and guess for most us too I came to know that, Chinese is the language which is spoken in the major part of the globe followed by our very own national language i.e. Hindi..
    Now Biggy do you think it might be a problem for Engineers who dont speak or write English at all..?? Of course we have to look for majority but still..

Regards,
    Nachi.πŸ˜›
    Well, I think if there are people (if any) on this forum who don't speak or write English (or read for that matter) then they possibly don't exist! This is because it is impossible to create even an account in CE without the knowledge of English, let alone participate in forums. So this is a wise move, which I is quite obvious though.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I agree, at the same time, when a few things needs to be said in the regional language, let it be, and let the users give a translation in the quote! What say?
  • sureshkumargce
    sureshkumargce
    I think it is very usefull to me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm sure the question must have popped up in your mind. Let me answer it here- CrazyEngineers is still a young community. While restructuring the CE forums, the initial plan...
Welcome To CE Labs πŸ˜€ ! CrazyEngineers labs is a place for CE - Projects & cross trade discussions. Crazy Brains from various trades will gather here to innovate, generate/share...
Welcome to CE Higher Education! CE Higher Education aspires to be a one stop solution for Engineers looking forward to post-graduate opportunities. Right now, because of lack of enough discussions...
Welcome to CE IT Help! CE IT help will take care of all the problems related to computers. CEans from all over the world are at your help! Stop worrying...
Hello CEans! Welcome to CE - InFocus! CE Infocus is all about latest happenings from all over the world. Well now you have a place to discuss all the hottest...