Learn The Entire Python Language In A Single Image

The only pythons I know of were some in my grandfather's farm and a huge one that I saw in Thekkadi sanctuary in Kerala. No idea if what is claimed above is valid. For those more into this and other digital reptiles.

Learn The Entire Python Language In A Single Image » TechWorm

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Haha! This is really interesting. I suddenly remembered the notes I used to make during my college exams. It was a last-minute resort, but I would cram up whole chapters in a one-page diagram that would tell me everything there was to know & remember. I am not sure if many people do this, but I believe it's the best way to recall stuff during a theory paper! ? 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released 54,953 vacancies for the selection of candidates to the post of General Duty (GD) Constable. The interested and eligible candidates had submitted the application...
Why Mobile application development is chosen over website development nowadays by entrepreneurs. 
I am working on a project to dry liquid digestates (residue from the fermentation process of biogas plants). The aim of the project is to reduce the volume of the...
I am in  BTech 3rd year right now and I want to get a job in the automotive industry . What are the requirements for this ? What kind of...
Dear Engineers,May I ask for your assistance in answering this question in finding the maximum design load of a beam.