Mobile Application Development vs Website Development

Why Mobile application development is chosen over website development nowadays by entrepreneurs. 

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I think the reason is that more people have access to mobiles than desktops, laptops and tablets. In addition, it's more convenient to use mobile applications. The latest is PWA (Progressive Web Applications) which combine the best of mobile apps and websites.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am working on a project to dry liquid digestates (residue from the fermentation process of biogas plants). The aim of the project is to reduce the volume of the...
I am in  BTech 3rd year right now and I want to get a job in the automotive industry . What are the requirements for this ? What kind of...
Dear Engineers,May I ask for your assistance in answering this question in finding the maximum design load of a beam.
I'm looking forward for a project, achievable in about 6 months time.Request for AI for speech recognition ideas which may benefit an organisation or a company, may or may not...
motor takes 1 ampere when current passes through auxiliary contacts it takes 10 ampere why?