KYCEan Reloaded ! Know Your CEan- SarathKumar Chandrasekaran

Hello CEans ! Here is a dialogue with a truly awesome artist, whose sketches are a treat to watch, a guy who has an unflagging interest in automobiles and is always ready to give sincere suggestions. This is none other than Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran.
Happy Reading CEans πŸ˜€

Karishma :
Please introduce yourself to the community

Sarathkumar: Hi CEans I am SarathKumar Chandrasekaran aka CSKAUTO. I am doing my final year Automobile engineering in Anna University Tiruchirappalli. My home town is Neyveli(Lignite City), TN.My quest with CE started back in 2010. I registered without knowing the true background of CE and I usually roam around CE to read latest happenings but I started my second life with CE during the month of June 2013 where CE had started CEan of the month competition and that is the point from where I have been a regular member in CE with thirst to share and learn.

Karishma : What do you like most about CE ?

Sarathkumar : Everything is so nice in CE but my favourite is its Engineering news section, CEan of the month competition, Debate section and project arena.

Karishma : What is the ultimate dream of your life?

Sarathkumar : To be placed in reputed Automobile core company but I wish to work in India. so it would be getting placed in TATA or Maruti Suzuki.

Karishma : If given a choice which two CEans will you choose as your guardians?

Sarathkumar : Undoubtedly It would be A.V.Ramani SIR and Godfather.

Karishma : If you could be any superhero who would you be and why?

Sarathkumar : It would be Batman especially for his Batpod πŸ˜€

Karishma : β€œI love cars and beyblade toys especially i tried to incorporate many things without knowing technical cause or effect. I love experimenting and I love to make toys out of trash.” These were your words in one of the CE discussions.
Please tell us more about your small big inventions from trash.

Sarathkumar : I loved to play with toys and e-trash. So I had my crush on making toys from trash(Inspired from Aravind Gupta) Tweaking for better looks and some crazy stuffs. To be precise I had made cars and toys from e-trash.

Karishma : How has your life changed after becoming a member of CrazyEngineers? How has CE helped you?

Sarathkumar : Its all good happenings after i joined CE. I used my spare time to read latest happenings in engineering world , especially more info about automobile field and it enhanced my love towards AUTOMOBILE world.

Karishma : What’s the biggest mistake you made in your life and what did you learn from it?

Sarathkumar : I dont think i had made any one but what i learned were many as follows:
1) Never underestimate/overestimate any one.
2) Dont ever hurt your parents
3) Keep faith on yourself first.

Karishma : How do you spend most of your free time?

Sarathkumar : I surf a lot, blog and Sketch a lot in recent times. I got more addicted to pencil sketching and experimenting and learning a lot in sketching and blogging on my sketching hobby.

Karishma : If you could wave a magic wand, what ill in the world would you solve and why?

Sarathkumar : I would destroy all humans(I think that humans are worst creatures in world) so that other creatures would live peacefully.

Karishma : You are on your death bed, for what do you want to be remembered?

Sarathkumar : As a man who contributed to the field of automobile, pencil sketching and i like to be loved by all for my work in society

Karishma : What is one misconception people have about you?

Sarathkumar : Many people think that I am more of a reserved type and i am a strict one but the fact is that I am more of a mischief kind and fun filled one.

Karishma : Which song can you most relate yourself to?

Sarathkumar : "Kovillukku varuvom Saitadikka maatom" song from the film KOVIL. because I relate to it as it is closely related to my college life and the character in that film is more like me so it made me choose it.

Karishma : If you had the chance to go back in time and change one thing, what would you change?

Sarathkumar : I would go back in time and change my school. My higher secondary school life is the one which i hate like anything. I hate my high school because when i was switched from my previous school in the hope of getting better education, It ruined my happiness. I lost my friends and my new classmates were more stranger to me and rules of the school which curbed every talent and dream

Karishma : If you could ask for one wish, what would it be?

Sarathkumar : For a good wife πŸ˜€

Karishma : Describe a challenge you faced and how you overcame it?

Sarathkumar : Sorry I don't have an immediate answer as I had never faced a big challenge. Could be in near future as I am going to graduate out from college.

Karishma : There is a post of yours on CE about casting the vote for elections. I would like to ask you who do you think is the most potential candidate to be the next PM of India and why?

Sarathkumar : Some years back, I thought that Rahul Gandhi would be a good prime ministerial candidate but now I feel that Narendra modi is an food bet fro PM candidate and I wish he would make some good developmental projects as in Gujarat.Rahul Gandhi is making on news by travelling to villages and staying with poor people but I dont think he has neither talent or experience to carry INDIA ahead.

Karishma : What would be your message to the fellow CEans ?

Sarathkumar : Roam around CE, Share what you know and learn from fellow CEans.

I take this opportunity to thank CE for everything and If i had said something that would had hurted someone in CE, I apologize for everything.

I thank Karishma Manwani for taking time to prepare those beautiful questions and Thanks for featuring me in KYCEAn.
LOve you CEans.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Great answers #-Link-Snipped-# 😁

Especially this -
    Karishma : If you could ask for one wish, what would it be?
    Sarathkumar : For a good wife πŸ˜€
    You gave up your SINGLE wish for that!
    How hard is it to find that good girl these days? β˜•
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Its very very very very very very very very very very hard to find a good girl.
    We can't predict a girls nature from their looks or dressing or speech. All that glitters are not gold.
    I will wait for that dream girl.
    πŸ˜€
  • Karishma Manwani
    Karishma Manwani
    Aha ! Now that's cute πŸ˜›
    Dream Girl πŸ˜€
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Great interview. nice answers dude #-Link-Snipped-#

i liked it when you said "never overestimate anybody".
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ankita Katdare
    You gave up your SINGLE wish for that!
    #-Link-Snipped-# So you want somebody from your class for that wish. πŸ˜‰

Me Guardian ! 😐

Nice answers CSK and good job #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ‘
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Karishma Manwani
    Karishma : If you had the chance to go back in time and change one thing, what would you change?

Sarathkumar : I would go back in time and change my school. My higher secondary school life is the one which i hate like anything. I hate my high school because when i was switched from my previous school in the hope of getting better education, It ruined my happiness. I lost my friends and my new classmates were more stranger to me and rules of the school which curbed every talent and dream
    Spoiler: Yesteryear

#-Link-Snipped-# Great answers there ,buddy.
    BTW your sketches are exceptionally good, sometimes I feel so jelly.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yes. I agree with Mr. Rawal here. The sketches are so good, I want to start sketching. πŸ˜€ You inspire us, Sarathkumar!
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# So you want somebody from your class for that wish. πŸ˜‰

Me Guardian ! 😐

Nice answers CSK and good job #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ‘
    Never from my college class as all of our colg mates are male with only one girl.

I will wait for that dream girl .
    Ankita Katdare
    Yes. I agree with Mr. Rawal here. The sketches are so good, I want to start sketching. πŸ˜€ You inspire us, Sarathkumar!
    I started it for time pass but it turned it to be my passion.
    Hope to continue further.
    Thanks for continuous support.
  • lal
    lal
    Good read!

Dude, just like all those things which glitter are not gold, not all things in dreams are great either 😁

And, diamonds do glitter too, far more radiant. Don't look away from them 😁

On a side not, I believe all girls are good if you treat them good. And, in their own ways!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung India has launched their much-talked-about Curved and Flat Screened 4K resolution televisions in India today. The Samsung Curved TV range includes - 105-inch Curved UHD TV, Samsung UHD HU9000...
Recently the Solar Wind Energy Tower Inc. has managed to obtain approval from City Council of San Luis, Arizona in the United States to build their first Solar Wind Downdraft...
OPPO Electronics Corp - the China based gadget maker, has launched yet another Android smartphone in India with Oppo Joy. After the company's smashing entry in the market with Oppo...
Talking to reporters at the Humans 2 Mars Conference, Heather Smith of NASA's Ames Research Center said that researchers have proposed a plant-growth experiment on Mars with the help of...
No more waiting till the results of the blood tests are out to know the correct diagnosis. If the lab-on-a-chip (LOC) concept from engineers at Michigan University works out for...