Kaunsa.com - Fake Galaxy Note II Offer - Beware

I got a spam mail today from this new ecommerce website called 'kaunsa.com' and they seem to be a 100% scam. I was shocked to see that they are offering 'Galaxy Note II 32GB' for just Rs. 12999. I got curious and read the whole email again. I found out that while they are using 'Samsung Galaxy Note II' photos, they're actually selling what's called "Galaxy Note II 32 GB" which is a completely different phone from what you'd expect. The ad even mentions that the phone is 'better then than' the Samsung Galaxy Note II.

I'm shocked to see that they're not only abusing the Samsung's brand name, but also making users that they're actually ordering the original Note II for an unbelievable price. See -

kaunsa

Stay away from this scammy website and if you receive their email in your inbox, don't forget to mark it as 'spam'.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

suggest me the latest project in the field of automobile..
Hi i m using graphics lcd ili9325 and i want to display transparent text on it also wants to read text displayed on LCD so that i can again display...
how the venturimeter and orificemeter are used in automobiles
Those who've enjoyed the Karateka - the game that used to be very popular on the 16-bit consoles is now coming to the PSN, Steam and iOS. The designer of...
hi everyone! I'm working on project which Generates certificates for different students. The interface takes the input of Name, College, Secured position and generates the certificate... but I want to...