K Vikrant here.

Name: K Vikrant

*Engineering Trade: Electronics and Telecommunication

*Occupation
: Student

*Hobbies & Interests
: reading , cricket , table tennis , jogging

*Aim in life
: to work in areas which require some use of Mathematics , such as Communication Industry .

*I joined CrazyEngineers because:Like many people on the site, I am one of the possible solutions to the Propositional Function - "x is Crazy , x is an Engineer"

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Vikrant. We hope you will enjoy CE. Jogging seems to be an interesting hobby. What's your longest jog so far? 😁
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE, Vikrant! πŸ˜€
    So, you love Mathematics?
    Did you take part in the Mumbai Marathon recently? πŸ˜‰
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE, Vikrant !
    Nice way of giving introduction.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to engineer's community. Have a nice stay here. πŸ˜€
  • K Vikrant
    K Vikrant
    Thanks everyone for replying.

The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Vikrant. We hope you will enjoy CE. Jogging seems to be an interesting hobby. What's your longest jog so far? 😁
    Although I enjoy jogging everywhere, I prefer doing so on a treadmill as it forces me to maintain a constant speed and there is less probability of a bug entering my mouth while running.
    We have a society owned treadmill which no one uses . πŸ˜‰
    Longest jog on a treadmill has been 10 km in an hour. Whereas outside I have not jogged more than 6 km in 45 minutes.

Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE, Vikrant! πŸ˜€
    So, you love Mathematics?
    Did you take part in the Mumbai Marathon recently? πŸ˜‰
    For some reason or the other , I am forgetting to register for it. Registration needs to be done 4-5 months earlier.
    Maybe , I will participate in it when I inherit a Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group. πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, that's cool. What settings do you have on the treadmill for the normal jog? I usually don't jog on the treadmill, but just get a regular walk with it at the end of workout.
  • K Vikrant
    K Vikrant
    My aim usually is to average at least 9 kmph. So if I do 40 minutes, aim is to get 6km.
    I also walk in between on treadmill. I usually do 10 minutes bursts at 12 kmph , then walk at 6kmph for 5-10 minutes.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    K Vikrant
    For some reason or the other , I am forgetting to register for it. Registration needs to be done 4-5 months earlier.
    Maybe , I will participate in it when I inherit a Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group. πŸ˜‰
    Yeah, the registration is during August / September.
    Set a reminder. πŸ˜›
    Now why do you need a multi-billion dollar empire to participate in the Marathon? πŸ˜•

K Vikrant
    My aim usually is to average at least 9 kmph. So if I do 40 minutes, aim is to get 6km.
    I also walk in between on treadmill. I usually do 10 minutes bursts at 12 kmph , then walk at 6kmph for 5-10 minutes.
    Wow, cool! I read somewhere that walking for 3min and jogging for 5min is a healthy option and repeat this 4 times. Have you tried a mini-trek to some hill in the morning time? Its awesome! I used to go to the 'tekdi' (a small hill) during my college days. I would call it mini-trek. 😁
  • K Vikrant
    K Vikrant
    Dancer_Engineer
    Now why do you need a multi-billion dollar empire to participate in the Marathon? πŸ˜•
    Well , in that post , I have linked the " multi-billion dollar empire " to a certain URL of a certain person who regularly attends the marathon. It was my weak attempt at humor. 😐
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    K Vikrant
    Well , in that post , I have linked the " multi-billion dollar empire " to a certain URL of a certain person who regularly attends the marathon. It was my weak attempt at humor. 😐
    Yup I saw that. Now that was supposed to be humorous? πŸ˜›
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    😁 Welcome to CE, Vikrant!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have to prepare a word document from an audio file (sometimes video file too) by listening to it for a few seconds, pausing and typing in the document what...
I mean what is 'reflected' in the gray code. I know that in the gray codes, the next or previous number changes only in one bit if compared with current...
Incredible, mind boggling or simply beautiful! These pictures of the trillions of miles long "Pillars of Creation" taken by extraterrestrial telescopes are fascinating. https://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2...+wired/index+(Wired:+Index+3+(Top+Stories+2))
The Kerala Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation aka KIIDC has taken an interesting initiative to promote entrepreneurship among students by setting up what's called a 'Startup Village'. It's India's first Public...
The 'Ghost' is an attack boat for coastal waters. Though very fast, it is said to have high maneuverability and deadly too. Powered by jet engines it can lift itself...