Background noises in an Audio / Video file

I have to prepare a word document from an audio file (sometimes video file too) by listening to it for a few seconds, pausing and typing in the document what I hear.
So there are so many background noises, which makes it difficult for me to listen to what the speakers are saying. 😡

Is there any way that I remove these disturbances from the audio / video file?

Is there a better solution to just convert the audio / video file into a word document with just a click? 😐 These are in different languages (English, Hindi, Marati, Telugu).

Replies

• X-Engineer
    X-Engineer
    to prepare a word document from an audio file
    Are you preparing musical notes or lyrics of the songs??
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    X-Engineer
    Are you preparing musical notes or lyrics of the songs??
    Nope, it's like a group interview.
    There is one interviewer and a couple of interviewees.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Yes. It is possible. so many kind of softwares availabale in the market for this purpose.
    but i never get a chance to use 😀 try Adobe audition.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Ok I'll try Adobe Audition and check if it helps me.

But first:
    You sure it will eliminate all the other disturbances like traffic noise, children in the background and others?
    I want to clearly hear only human voices from the file and nothing else.
  • bk-ce
    bk-ce
    You can remove all the noise using a free software called Audacity. Google it and download and post back if it was useful or not.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    bk-ce
    You can remove all the noise using a free software called Audacity. Google it and download and post back if it was useful or not.
    I tried to remove the noises with Adobe Audition, it worked.
    Audacity also works I guess, I had used it once for editing a song sequence. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Audacity does a decent job. I've used it several times and would definitely recommend it. There's one more software that I got with my guitar amp - but the interface is so complicated that I gave up on it. 😖

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I mean what is 'reflected' in the gray code. I know that in the gray codes, the next or previous number changes only in one bit if compared with current...
Incredible, mind boggling or simply beautiful! These pictures of the trillions of miles long "Pillars of Creation" taken by extraterrestrial telescopes are fascinating. https://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2...+wired/index+(Wired:+Index+3+(Top+Stories+2))
The Kerala Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation aka KIIDC has taken an interesting initiative to promote entrepreneurship among students by setting up what's called a 'Startup Village'. It's India's first Public...
The 'Ghost' is an attack boat for coastal waters. Though very fast, it is said to have high maneuverability and deadly too. Powered by jet engines it can lift itself...
Trikke is a personal transporter. With three wheels balancing is easy unlike Segway. Cruising speed of 12 mph and 24 mile/charge range obviously limits its use to local personal transportation....