Just Beginning Engineering

Today is my first day.TBH im giving a small background of my family
Mom is M.Tech Civil and was a lecturer in mechanics at a reputed mumbai college called Saboo Sidik.
Dad is B.Tech mech and earns pretty decently.
So any tips on what i should do,from the experienced guys to a rookie?? ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. We're happy to have you with us. Just hang around for some time and you'll learn a lot. I've moved your thread to the Introductions section ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome #-Link-Snipped-# .
    We're happy to have you with us. Feel free to explore the different realms of CE & don't hesitate in commenting & posting threads. ๐Ÿ˜
    You can download free ebooks from : #-Link-Snipped-#
    You can participate in our event known as CEoM & win $100 prize : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Hai Vaibhav.Looks you are from a pretty decent family and give an small intro on your hobbies and your engineering field.
    As our fellow CEans said fell free to ask any questions.Start your discussion and get reply from experts around CEans.
    Hope Crazyengineers help in your success in life.
    All the best bro.
  • Vaibhav aka VC
    Vaibhav aka VC
    thank you ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi FOLKS, I'm trying to run a simple struts appln. But at the very end i'm reaching the following error... Could anyone please help me. HTTP Status 404 - /ActionTest/birthday.jsp...
I am tired of printing books & taking books wherever I go in bag with me. So, I am planning to buy Kindle. Yeah, the simple non-touch version, with no...
nVidia Geforce GTX 780's rival AMD Radeon HD 9970's Engineering samples has been developed by AMD. As per the latest news, AMD recently handed few Engineering samples of Radeon HD...
Well Microprocessors are everywhere and all the electronic nerds need to have a clear cut idea in the instruction and architecture of each microprocessor for better utilisation And the basic...
Hi CEians , I am now using proteus s/w for 8051 stimulation,but it support for only windows only. I like to know is there is any other s/w like proteus...