Job after bachelor's degree?

I am graduating and obtaining a bachelor's in Mechanical Engineer this semester. I have been looking for jobs throughout the state of Florida but everything requires 3-5 years of experience! How am I suppose to get the experience if nobody will hire me?? Am I looking for the wrong kinds of jobs?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Replies

• Vega
    Vega
    Don't they have campus recruitment drive for freashers in your colleage? Post your resume on popular job sites. But remember that you will be flooded with calls from agents then. Look for other state jobs like New York, if you are willing to shift.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Good morning, On monday i have to give network programming paper. But i have not studied anything for that before. And now when i have started studying i am not...
Hi friends, Is there any code to auto logoff the PC in given time? I have seen some software to logoff, shutdown, restart the PC automatically. But I need some...
Hi CEans am 2nd year Mechanical Students having a fair amount of knowledge of what I studied till now I want to ask u guys some help so that after...
Can any one have better idea about the greedy aproach and dynamic programming in algorithm and also give the link from where we find ideas about design technique of algorithm........
Let us play with time: write a program to find index of smallest no in an array? The one whose program will take minimum execution time and with smallest exe...