JavaScript Developers Needed For An OpenSource Project.

Numix Project Team, who started out as GTK based icon-theme & gtk-theme are now planning to make their own Linux distribution. The new distribution stack is based on GNOME shell & uses GNOME applications and they're not planning to fork any application & branch it out.

They're simply looking for developers who are well versed with JavaScript, because they're likely to ask JS developers to write Gnome Shell extensions for their new OS.

For Payment & detailed information check google+ post by Numix : #-Link-Snipped-#

If you're last year Engineering student, and are well versed with JS. Don't miss this opportunity. These artists are professionals, so don't expect 'chalta hai' attitude from them. Plus, you can contact Satyajit Sahoo who is part of Numix project, if you want.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Saurabh Singh founded AppStudioz in 2011 with an aim to "deliver apps well and deliver them fast". AppStudioz is a Noida based App development company. AppStudioz develops apps for all...
Storage devices major SanDisk added a new weapon to their arsenal, the 128 GB microSDXC card. This 'One Card To Store 'em All' was unveiled at the ongoing Mobile World...
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. has launched new smart cameras in its WB series back in January. And today it has launched four from the series in India with Samsung WB35F,...
GN ReSound has launched a new smart hearing aid called the 'ReSound LiNX' - a one of a kind device made for iPhone iPad and iPod touch. The device implements...
Hi kaustabh, I am a testing trainee in a company in bhopal.I dont have any interest in programming so i have chosen testing as a career so what are the...