Is there any option to convert Dynamic Physical load to Electric energy ???

Is there any process or idea of converting moving physical load to produce electric energy depending upon the load acting on the device that converts?😐
For example;
Lot of vehicles move on road now and then, if the device that converts the dynamic load to electric energy merged on road makes sufficient energy that can glow a bulb near a road side village👍 !!!

Is there any possibility to do like that??

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Crystal roads are an area of research now do check this link for more details

But this is highly pricy as of now

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Conqueror
    Crystal roads are an area of research now do check this link for more details
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    How to construct these type of materials...Like what are the things needed to get continuous electricity.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    rkvasan68
    How to construct these type of materials...Like what are the things needed to get continuous electricity.
    This method is not continuous electric supplier

The crystals generate electric current by inverse piezo electric effect nothing special

The amount of voltage generated is very low and as I heard recently it is not suitable or economically harvested till now

Construction is nothing Just stress plates applying pressure on the cut crystals to begin charge development

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can I get IS 14223 (all parts)?
The only vehicle that I have driven is an old Humber bicycle. So completely incompetent to comment on this: https://biggeekdad.com/2012/01/how-old-people-park-their-car/
It was in January that Facebook introduced its new advanced search feature called the Facebook Graph Search. Making the traditional search bar on all your Facebook pages look and act...
from past 2 weeks i was working on different wireless modules and comparisons with testing,i used low coast device like nrf24l01 to Xbee modules,i found the melange made tarang module...
I am Sarathkumar.C studying B.E Automobile Engineering in Anna university,Trichirappalli. I have interest in Design.Please suggest me the best college and work required to crack CEED.I dont find a model...