How to chosse a low end Zigbee module?

from past 2 weeks i was working on different wireless modules and comparisons with testing,i used low coast device like nrf24l01 to Xbee modules,i found the melange made tarang module is just enough to carry in medium and high end wireless applications,in this module we have F30,F20 and F04 series,according to our area of coverage concept and power,band width etcs are been selected.

here is the doc please follow the link:
Dropbox - Error

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    arunchary
    from past 2 weeks i was working on different wireless modules and comparisons with testing,i used low coast device like nrf24l01 to Xbee modules,i found the melange made tarang module is just enough to carry in medium and high end wireless applications,in this module we have F30,F20 and F04 series,according to our area of coverage concept and power,band width etcs are been selected.
    #-Link-Snipped-# Please try to be specific while creating threads. Your Title and description have no relation.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Sarathkumar.C studying B.E Automobile Engineering in Anna university,Trichirappalli. I have interest in Design.Please suggest me the best college and work required to crack CEED.I dont find a model...
AS we know the mentioned by govt of India on solar subsidy to full fill the concept as mentioned on site as, The Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission was launched...
What is an internship report ? what does it actually say? Can anybody just give me some tips to prepare a good internship report.
Hi! I need the solution of "Integrated Electronics by Jacob Millman & Christos C. Halkias" book so please help me.
Engineers at Swinburne University Of Technology have developed an optical computing technology that would allow storing of about 10.6 years of HD-TV video on a single disc aka nearly a...