How oldies park their cars

The only vehicle that I have driven is an old Humber bicycle. So completely incompetent to comment on this:
How Old People Park Their Car

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I really wish I could acquire that skill.
  • lovebox
    lovebox
    Wow. I can only manage that with my bike. Never tried that with a car. Cool stuff.
    Thanks for uploading and sharing this with us.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    lovebox
    Wow. I can only manage that with my bike. Never tried that with a car. Cool stuff.
    Thanks for uploading and sharing this with us.
    With a bike? 😨 Really?
  • gohm
    gohm
    Sweet, I've done that & worse, just not while trying to park.
  • lovebox
    lovebox
    Kaustubh Katdare
    With a bike? 😨 Really?
    Yes. When it first happened it was unintentional. I had a train to catch and I was already late in reaching the station. The parking for two-wheelers was located in an open area. I was riding at high speed and thought of parking in the outer row itself. I applied the brakes and turned the steering handle. Oh yes, I did not manage the 180â—¦ turn but surely it was about 90â—¦. I managed to board my train on time that day.
    Later on, I tried it purposely and got it alright after a few attempts. Have got confident now.
    But the car stuff here is just amazing. Will need a hell lot of confidence to even try that.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Make a video! #-Link-Snipped-# . Don't forget to wear a helmet 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It was in January that Facebook introduced its new advanced search feature called the Facebook Graph Search. Making the traditional search bar on all your Facebook pages look and act...
from past 2 weeks i was working on different wireless modules and comparisons with testing,i used low coast device like nrf24l01 to Xbee modules,i found the melange made tarang module...
I am Sarathkumar.C studying B.E Automobile Engineering in Anna university,Trichirappalli. I have interest in Design.Please suggest me the best college and work required to crack CEED.I dont find a model...
AS we know the mentioned by govt of India on solar subsidy to full fill the concept as mentioned on site as, The Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission was launched...
What is an internship report ? what does it actually say? Can anybody just give me some tips to prepare a good internship report.