iPhone 5 Rumors

iPhone 4 sells like a hot cake just like any other Apple products. However, iPhone 4 had its own share of problems (antenna, ‘grip of death’) that put many people back from buying it. The rumors are all over the Internet that iPhone 5 may be launched sooner than expected. Couple of sources are pointing [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• eng.yousef
    eng.yousef
    I heard that it will be in markets in the middle of this year
    people in Middle East are crazy in iPhone 4
    I can't imagine what would be if iPhone 5 found in markets this year
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I agree. iPhone 4 sells like a hot cake! 😀 . Even with the antenna problem people bought iPhone 4. I think the credit goes to Steve Jobs and the legacy of Apple that anything they make becomes a craze. iPhone 5 will surely make it to the markets sometime this year. However, if the rumors are to be believed the launch date will be around in July 2011. Let's look forward to it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Any one know how to remove lenses from the barrels of consumer digital cameras? Specifically I have Nikon CoolPix 5700 which has condensation between the frontmost two lenses in the...
Nokia X7-00 the much awaited Nokia smartphone is expected to make a debut at Mobile World Congress in February 2011 at Barcelona. The leaked videos show NFS Shift being played...
We're almost ready with the Video contest. The overall plan is as follows - 1. Launch the contest. On Jan 20th. 2. Participants to submit their videos by 10th February....
Hi friends, I would like to buy a laptop with core i3 processor but the dealer is suggesting me to buy core 2 duo because he is telling me that...
BSNL 3G set the Indian Internet World ablaze by being the first one to offer 3G connection speeds over wireless data modems. The BSNL EVDO service was a big flop...