Investing in real estate - how to know when is the right time?

CEans,

I would like all of us to discuss an important topic of investments. I'm a fan of real estate investments and I'm trying to update my knowledge about investing in it.

Is this the right time to invest?

Replies

• integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    Nope not yet...

The markets globally are targeting the real estate sector. Hence the real estate chaps shall consider revaluation of the assets in the light of many stagnant deals. The Property prices may under go a strong correction to unlock liquidity. So start searching for the investment opportunity but invest only after analyzing the scenario after the last week of October.
    *Consider investment in Nagpur, Nashik and remote places of tier II cities.

*(This is an advice based on personal opinions and analysis,the author or the administrator is not responsible for investments made.)
  • niraj.kumar
    niraj.kumar
    I dont think this is the right time to invest in real estate .... if you want to invest in Tier II city you can invest your money ... but still I would suggest to wait for atleast 8-9 month .... there are liquidity cruch in the market so its not the gud time to invest in real sector
  • Differential
    Differential
    I remember one famous quote by Warren Buffet : "Book your profits, cut your losses".
    😀
  • YourTechMate
    YourTechMate
    Purchase when you got Budgets and No one is buying. Sell When u have no money left and Everyboddy else is Buying.
  • Differential
    Differential
    YourTechMate
    Purchase when you got Budgets and No one is buying. Sell When u have no money left and Everyboddy else is Buying.
    😁

buy when no one is buying ???
  • YourTechMate
    YourTechMate
    Hey Diff, By that I mean, When there is fear arround in the market and no one is buying property, the property rates start declining, thats the right time to buy.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello... Fresh new... try to post
Hi, I have some VB Projects available that can be used for your final year project or multiple small VB Projects that can be used as reference. If you are...
Someone please answer the following questions regarding the submersible pump: 1) Why head decreases with increase in flow rate ? 2)why input power increases linearly with increase in flow rate?...
Hi All, Top of the morning to you!😀 Jase
Hello, I and my teammates are trying to build a car surveillance system in which a microcontroller with Wi-Fi capability transmits video data to a server through the Internet during...