International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication & Control 2011

The scope of the Conference includes all the areas of Computing, Communication And Control. Sample areas include, but are certainly not limited to the following:

Computing: Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Neural Network, Computer Graphics, Data Warehousing & Mining, Distributed Computing, Geo Information & Statistical Computing, Learning Algorithms, System Security, Virtual Reality, Cloud Computing, Service Oriented Architecture, Semantic Web and related topics.

Communication: Antenna Applications, Coding Techniques, Modeling & Simulation of Communication Systems, Network Architecture & Protocol, Optical Fiber/Microwave Communication, Satellite Communication, Speech/Image Processing, Wired & Wireless Communication, Electromagnetics, Radar and related topics.

Control: Cooperative Control, Drives & Controls, Intelligent Control, Linear & Nonlinear Control, Process Control & Instrumentation, Industrial Automation, Controls in Aerospace, Robotics, Power System, Sliding Mode Control and related topics
Important Dates

Regular Paper Submission : October 01, 2010

Notification of Acceptance : November 10, 2010

Author's Registration : November 30, 2010

Camera Ready Paper Submission : November 30, 2010

Conference Dates : January 28-29, 2011

Contact

Prof. S.K. Surve

Chair ICAC3 11

Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering,

Fr. Agnel Ashram, Bandstand,

Bandra.

Mumbai-400 050

Email: #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#

Phone: 91 22 26423841/42, 26423004/48

Fax: 91 22 26516831

In case of any technical query(s) Please Contact

Prof. Merly Thomas

#-Link-Snipped-#

Prof. Shilpa Patil

#-Link-Snipped-#

Prof. Prachi Cheoolakar

#-Link-Snipped-#

or

Prof. D.V. Bhoir

Co-Chair ICAC3'11

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Date of Function: January 24-25, 2011 The primary goal of the conference is to bring together worldwide leading researchers, developers, practitioners and educators interested in advancing the state of the...
HELLO Name: Sam (if i tell you my full name, i will have to kill you) Engineering Trade: Information science and engineering Location: Namma Bengalooru (Thats Bangalore 😛) Occupation: Student(...
Hey engineers from every where 😁 i am searching for a copy of -ANSI code- every where but i did not find it😕 and i need it very much, could...
hi CEans, i am 3 year mechanical engineering student,i got one idea in automatic horn when takeplace curve position in roads, hillstation while vehicles in running. This horn very useful...
Hey ppl....i am making a c++ program and i have to use stdin and stdout in the program to read and write respectively. I dont know how to use these....