Problem with stdin

Hey ppl....i am making a c++ program and i have to use stdin and stdout in the program to read and write respectively. I dont know how to use these. Can you ppl help me with this....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello s I started learning C programming a month or two ago. I tried to use the clrscr(); fuction in the program i have included conio.n and stdio.h , but...
AVAYA is introducing a new 11.5" tablet that it says will kill the polycom in cubicles and conference rooms in corporate offices. The tablet, apart from being a tablet acts...
Martin King, the co-creator of software that lets you type rapidly on your mobile phone while guessing your words, died last week after a long fight with cancer. "It leaves...
Q1. How capaitor acts as a filter ?(reason behind its action) Q2. Why capacitors with high capacitance are used at power rails and the one with low capacitance at power...
CEans, Dileep joined CrazyEngineers on 6th August 2009. With over 500 posts, he’s one of the most active CEans on CrazyEngineers. A crazy electrical engineer, CEan Dileep has recently shown...