ANSI Code (Mechanical Code)

Hey engineers from every where 😁
i am searching for a copy of -ANSI code- every where but i did not find itπŸ˜• and i need it very much, could any one help me
please crazy engs. i early need it. πŸ˜”

Replies

• Leo
    Leo
    ANSI code of what?
  • Hussein Barakat
    Hussein Barakat
    Leo. thanks for replaying
    i need ansi code of:
    1- flanges
    2- pipes
    3- elbow ..... and any other fittings
    i know that's too much, but hope you can help ,thanks again πŸ˜€
  • ansidotorg
    ansidotorg
    Try searching for a legal download by keyword on webstore.ansi.org or nssn.org the ANSI search engine for standards.
  • plumbob82
    plumbob82
    hulkhulk
    Hey engineers from every where 😁
    i am searching for a copy of -ANSI code- every where but i did not find itπŸ˜• and i need it very much, could any one help me
    please crazy engs. i early need it. πŸ˜”
    ANSI is a process by which codes are approved. The only ANSI accredited mechanical code is the Uniform Mechanical Code. You can find it at #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    thanks for this new information!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi CEans, i am 3 year mechanical engineering student,i got one idea in automatic horn when takeplace curve position in roads, hillstation while vehicles in running. This horn very useful...
Hey ppl....i am making a c++ program and i have to use stdin and stdout in the program to read and write respectively. I dont know how to use these....
Hello s I started learning C programming a month or two ago. I tried to use the clrscr(); fuction in the program i have included conio.n and stdio.h , but...
AVAYA is introducing a new 11.5" tablet that it says will kill the polycom in cubicles and conference rooms in corporate offices. The tablet, apart from being a tablet acts...
Martin King, the co-creator of software that lets you type rapidly on your mobile phone while guessing your words, died last week after a long fight with cancer. "It leaves...