Instrumentation&control

Hi friends
i want to know about ICE&it's future because i am just entering 1st year;-)

Replies

• graja9588
    graja9588
    😁ICE is a scope full course.
    πŸ˜’ It comprises of various fields like biomedical,power plant, industrial instrumentation,AUTOMATION, etc..,
    all the best for your bright future.............😁
  • vaibhavg
    vaibhavg
    m.abiraami
    Hi friends
    i want to know about ICE&it's future because i am just entering 1st year;-)
    its an emerging field and also here you can feel the consistency.
    though in India this may pay you little, but it has got large perspective in many parts of the world.
    this field is actually the need of today's world.
    Its a core engineering field, so no need to worry just gather the knowledge.😁
  • Muffy
    Muffy
    Instrumentation and Control has had a great past ,a thriving present, and an exciting future. Its applications are mostly industrial, unlike few other engineering fields, and so its importance is not very apparent to the fresher , but be assured I&C has excellent prospects for the future.
  • icehari
    icehari
    hey, ICE is field with number of scopes. Infact i am an instrumentation and control engineer and i got placed in HCL and now i am working there..

do worry about the scopes and worth, just understand the basics well..
  • vibhor_one
    vibhor_one
    icehari
    hey, ICE is field with number of scopes. Infact i am an instrumentation and control engineer and i got placed in HCL and now i am working there..

do worry about the scopes and worth, just understand the basics well..
    Icehari is right go with it.
  • satheshkumar s v
    satheshkumar s v
    its a good and emerging course... but the main thing u ve to focus is GET THE CONCEPTS AND IMPLEMENT IT SOMEWHERE
  • chithrachennai
    chithrachennai
    its like a joker in CARDS game..i dont mean in a wrong sense this is what my HOD told me..cos you will fit anywhere i mean you will learn Computer pgms , mechanical measurements like (ATD), electrical design and atlast out INSTRUMENTATION... 😁i am a proud instrumentation engnrr πŸŽ‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello my brother has an interview for a project on racing car design similar to F1 I need your help to guide what he should read study and prepare can...
can anyone tell me what is SSID and for which purpose it used?
i am a bit confused about ip address. In cmd my ip address is 192.168.***.*** but when i goto site whatismyipadress.com it shows something like 122.161.***.*** .what is this and...
hiiiiiiii any one tell me, how can i develop a multilingual web application with JSP/SERVLET.Please answer me as soon as possible.......😁 viswas kumar email id
Hello fellow engineers! Name: Jason *Engineering Trade: Aerospace Location: US, West Coast *Occupation: New Grad. Had a nice job lined up straight out of college until they announced massive layoffs...