New Aerospace E. Happy to meet you all!
Hello fellow engineers!
Name: Jason
*Engineering Trade: Aerospace
Location: US, West Coast
*Occupation: New Grad. Had a nice job lined up straight out of college until they announced massive layoffs two weeks before my start date. Boohoo ๐.
Work Experience: Process engineering in investment foundry (2 years), controlls engineering with major aerospace company (6 mo. internship)
*Hobbies & Interests: Aviation ๐, aircraft ๐, cars ๐, WoW, VS TCG, light aircraft design and construction, EAA, MENSA, logic puzzles, alternative powerplants.
*Aim in life: Influence GA, PAV, PJ, VLJ aircraft designs. Bring alternative powered flight vehicles into main stream operation. Author, co-author or be a subject in a school text book.
*I joined CrazyEngineers because ๐: It seemed that as I am both crazy and an engineer as well as crazy about engineering and into engineering crazy things that this may just be the group for me.
I look forward to learning from and assisting fellow CEans in anyway I can.
Thanks,
J