suggest me please

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Do check the forum for more info pal it is very informative there
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    That is one vast field. From overhead tank level control to attitude control of geo stationary satellites and a million other things in between, it will be difficult for any one to suggest anything. If you can come up with more info on what you are looking for, there are lots of willing people here to help you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i find difficulty in understanding the velocity triangles that we come across in turbo machines subject.. can any one explain what is the procedure for drawing velocity triangle??what are its...
What exactly is the difference between a rocket and a missile? Are they different or same?
Graduate in Electrical Engineering. Ceritifeied course in Industrial Automation Engineering. More than one year experience in switchgear indurty. But i am looking for job in an autmobile engine electricals department....
This month is really special for CE and many new comers may not know why ? This month on the 26th we are going to celebrate CE birthday 😁🎉 So...
Sorry guys we ran into a dead end as two topics got tied on top this week we are having a repoll to see who comes out as victor