India Expo Mart at Greater Noida, Uttar on Apr 5, 2012

Modern Machine Shop 2012 is the perfect destination for all those who want to explore and invest in cutting edge technologies and products. The event will act as a single stop solution center for the various sectors of the industrial world. Metal working machinery, low cost automation, material handling and quality control systems and equipment are some of the areas of focus at the event. The event will strive at bringing quality, efficient and productive solutions to the Indian market. It will be the perfect place to create new networks and start new partnerships with other major players in the industry. Informative and educating seminars and conferences will also take place at this 4 day event that will take place at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Over 250 exhibitors and 5000 visitors are expected to visit the event.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to find transformer efficiency for 11 kv rating.... when it is fully loaded.?????
​Here is the thread where you can find different Kolaveri Di Versions !!​​Enjoy !! 😛​Starting with Engineering Version. 😀​​​ yo engineers i am singing song bug song error song why...
I have some basics in electronics but when it comes to apply them I am feeling difficult, Could anyone suggest me the best basic book of electronics so that i...
We're just few hours away from entering new year 2012. I can already see that people are gearing up to celebrate. Unfortunately, the definition of celebration has become synonymous with...
I'm planning to start the business. Though I'm part of great MNC and great team , good manager, cool ratings in my appraisals , I'm planning to quit my job...