IMU 5 DOF test and check method.

hi,everyone,

I am using the IMU 5DOF from sparkfun to design my balancing robot, connected it to the PIC18f4550.

before i open this new topic,i have search and read trough google ,but it was nothing explain about how to check the signal of the IMU sensor.

i would like to know how to or what instrument is use to test the IMU ,to check whether it is in a good condition before we programmed it.

how can i obtained the signal?? by using generator?? oscilloscope?what is the correct method to obtain the signal?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi people, I have just finished my engineering and my dream was to begin a .com once i cleared and I have been able to do so now ... The...
Hi I want to open an Embedded systems Club in my college. But, I am confused as to how to go about the course of study.Ideas are welcome. Please Help....
I am an undergrauate student of Electronics engineering.i want to know the importance of learning Visual Basics 6. will VB6 help me later in my life,or is there any other...
Hi i am comp engg student 3rd year.i want to do summer training in delhi So plz tell me some it companies where i can learn & tell me the...
This is a video Webinar. 3G+, WiMax, and LTE mobile broadband technologies are each set to have 3G+an impact on every aspect of mobile network design and drive a deep...