summer training 2010

Hi i am comp engg student 3rd year.i want to do summer training in delhi So plz tell me some it companies where i can learn & tell me the procedure to join these companies.

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    Where are you from Waqas?
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    I will suggest you to kindly speak to your college Training & placement officer to help you out on this case..
    If you want to know...will suggest you to go with CMC/HP/HCL ..these being damn good companies..to have your training done
  • waqas afsar
    waqas afsar
    i am from jamianagar delhi india itself currently pursuing B.tech comp(engg)
    in jamia millia islamia -a central university
  • shobit_nith
    shobit_nith
    hi sir

i am a student of 2nd year, pursuing my degree of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) at
    National Institute of Technology (NIT)Hamirpur,Himachal Pradesh, INDIA.
    I am majoring in Electronics &Communication Engineering.
    Presently,my C.G.P.A. (Cumulative Grade Point Average) is 9.21 on a scale of10.
    I am 2nd in my branch.
    i want to do summer tarining in some university like iits or in some multi national company
    please suggest me something
    shobit mahajan #-Link-Snipped-#
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi..check this link the best summer training with Rs 5000/ per month stipend
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is a video Webinar. 3G+, WiMax, and LTE mobile broadband technologies are each set to have 3G+an impact on every aspect of mobile network design and drive a deep...
This movie is based on WW2, but before you say not another war movie, hear me out! This movie is about a boy, a German SS officer's child. His father...
hi designers sugess me any project related to automobile design 😕 my mail i.d. is < removed >
Boyzone singer Stephen Gately has died suddenly at the age of 33 while on holiday in Majorca, Spain. Spanish police said there were no signs of suspicious circumstances, but the...
There is a complete myth about dress codes. I don't understand why dress codes play such important role in your work place. Why do you think its important to have...