need of visual basics 6

I am an undergrauate student of Electronics engineering.i want to know the importance of learning Visual Basics 6. will VB6 help me later in my life,or is there any other programming language that i should learn.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nikhilthunderli
    I am an undergrauate student of Electronics engineering.i want to know the importance of learning Visual Basics 6. will VB6 help me later in my life,or is there any other programming language that i should learn.
    A programming language is a 'tool'. It entirely depends on you how you want to use it.

Why do you want to learn programming languages anyway?
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    If you are sticking with Electronics career learn Assembly & C/C++ for embedded applications else if you want to open another career for yourself go with Java & C#.
  • srf_world
    srf_world
    I don't think tha VB helps you as per your profile.
    it world be great if you learn C#, C++ language,
    I am sure, it will help you to integrate Electronic tool into Syatem or anything.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi i am comp engg student 3rd year.i want to do summer training in delhi So plz tell me some it companies where i can learn & tell me the...
This is a video Webinar. 3G+, WiMax, and LTE mobile broadband technologies are each set to have 3G+an impact on every aspect of mobile network design and drive a deep...
This movie is based on WW2, but before you say not another war movie, hear me out! This movie is about a boy, a German SS officer's child. His father...
hi designers sugess me any project related to automobile design 😕 my mail i.d. is < removed >
Boyzone singer Stephen Gately has died suddenly at the age of 33 while on holiday in Majorca, Spain. Spanish police said there were no signs of suspicious circumstances, but the...