Ignore Frivolous Messages

My friend messaged me to install Telegaram. (Forward this message to 25 WhatsApp contacts. Company promoting there website Get Rs.497.54 talktime. Its true) I request 30 of my friends to install telegram. It shows that I am talktime hungry. After 18 hours my balance is same as before request. Without any observation I sent my number to so many people.
The worst part of Telegram is that it is very resource hungry. Another drawback is that it's register on the cell phone which you are using, but in WhatsApp you can have your another mobile number to be used as for WhatsApp ID. Even after an year, WhatsApp is free. Probably Modi government is not able to control WhatsApp and have to request US.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : In India and world over, huge amount of demolished waste is generated by construction Industry which is disposed as land fill for low lying areas....
Project Abstract / Summary : To make a robotic arm for handicapped people which can be controlled by human brain waves. We are using brain waves which are produced during...
Project Abstract / Summary : In this system, we are using human gesture of movement like hands movement and then synchronize them with movement of wheelchair so that they can...
Project Abstract / Summary : Project is related to provide facilities related to Career for youngsters and give a proper direction in which they are really interested to make their...
Project Abstract / Summary : Aim of our project is to increase the usage of bicycles to reduce the usage of fuels (Petrol, Diesel, etc.), by introducing some features such...