ideas on mechanical engg project

hello CEians ..i am aneeshmohan..currently doing 3rd yr mech production engg.as you all know we have to submit a project in our final year.me and my friends had already worked on 2 projects but were unable to proceed...now we are in need of some new idea..we are finding it difficult to proceed ..so we expect CE to help us.thank u 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Did you search in our Project Ideas & Seminar topics section?
  • aneeshmohan
    aneeshmohan
    yes sir i searced your project section.but dont find something..plz help me its urgent
  • balasathi
    balasathi
    hai am worried that i cant find any ideas for mech mini projects pls help me out with some ideas .................

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I posted this on my blog yesterday, thought i might as well post this on CE. Gecko on the wall, gecko on the wall, are you wiser than us all??...
Hi Folks Introducing myself as a Mechanical Engineer with 26 years of diverse professional exposure into Concept to Commissioning / O&M activities of green field / brown field process plant...
I'll expect some response from the marine & chemical engineers here. I spend last weekend on the beach at Dapoli (Konkan, India). Its a beautiful place to visit. I was...
In continuous wave modulation, FM signals cover LESS area than AM signals when their transmission is concerned. Why is it SO? 😛
hai, my car (tata indica) is now a days not starting while the engine is in hot condition. it is starting normally cooling for a while. can any body guess...