iBall 3G 7803Q-900 Tablet Priced At Rs. 13,999 In India - Does It Offer Value For Money?

iBall, the Mumbai, India based computer peripherals, smartphones and tablets maker company, has launched a new gadget as an addition to its Android tablet portfolio. Named as 'iBall 3G 7803Q-900' tablet, the company has upgraded its iBall Slide Performance Series with a strong new entrant. The iBall Slide 3G 7803Q-900. If we consider the below Rs. 15000 price tag, there are a number of able competitors in the Indian tablet market, that this tablet will have to tackle. Some of the top names includes - Google Nexus 7, Asus Fonepad, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, HP Slate 7, Micromax Canvas Tab p650, Lenovo IdeaTab A3000 among others. Let us take a look at the tech specs sheet of the all new iBall 3G 7803Q-900 tablet and find out if it offers value for money.

Sporting a 7.8-inch 1024 x 768 pixel resolution IPS display with capacitive touchscreen, the new iBall 3G tablet is powered by a ARM Cortex A7 1.3GHz Quad core processor. Deriving its energy from a 4000mAh polymer battery, the 7803Q-900 tablet runs on the slightly old - Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system. Inside the package, this Dual SIM tablet offers 1GB DDR3 RAM and 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded using microSD card slot. On the tablet's rear end you will find a 5 megapixel camera with LED flash, whereas a 2 megapixel one on the front for making video calls.

iball-3G-7803Q-900-tablet-1

iball-3G-7803Q-900-tablet iball-3G-7803Q-900-tablet-3 iball-3G-7803Q-900-tablet-2

For the user's entertainment needs, the iBall 3G 7803Q-900 tablet computer offers - a built-in music player with MP3 and other popular format support as well as HD Video playback and Wireless FM Radio support. Apart from voice-calling support, the tablet has - Wi-Fi 802.11 b\g\n, Micro USB port, Bluetooth and USB among its connectivity options.

On the official iBall website the tablet is slated to a price in India of Rs. 13,999, but if you plan to buy it right away, some online retailers such as Infibeam are offering it at a discounted price of Rs. 11,999.

What are your thoughts on the new iBall 3G 7803Q-900 tablet? Does it offer value for money? Share with us in comments below.

Source: iBall - generation i

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Nopes, It disappointed me.
    7.8 inch screen, ARM Cortex A7 1.3GHz Quad core processor, and on top of that older android 4.2;

There is no feature for which I will spend 14000 K. I would rather go for Samsung galaxy tab.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am trying to do factory reset on D-Link DIR-600L router. I tried to push RESET button for 10 seconds but LED color is not changing. Should I have to...
Amazon, the world's greatest competitor to most e-commerce websites and to Flipkart in India has launched a new free app called "Kindle Cloud Reader" that lets Amazon users read Kindle...
I've began dedicating time to teach myself OOP and PHP and stumbled upon a very basic problem with inheritance. While the answers to the above question is already available online;...
So, since we have a lot of startup talk going on around, all thanks to Founders Circuit, here's a question that came up in my mind. There are a lot...
Alcatel, the brand from the Chinese handset manufacturer - TCL, had come up with a new smartphone called "Alcatel One Touch Idol X+" and had officially launched it in China...