Rakshith Daggu
Rakshith Daggu
Electronics and Communication
24 May 2018

I am in a dilemma whether to search a job or go abroad for MS

whether it is good to search a job or go abroad to do MS 

24 May 2018

Dear @Rakshith‍ - welcome to CrazyEngineers. I'd strongly recommend reading through our old discussion on the same topic: https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/the-great-mba-ms-mtech-dilemma.3057 

The information you've provided in the description is very limited and can't be used to offer better suggestions. A little bit of information about your background would also help.

In general, I recommend opting for higher education only after acquiring some professional work experience. My suggestion would be to first find a job in the area of your interest and then start preparing for PG exams viz. GRE or GMAT. 

Does this help?

Ankita Katdare

Ankita Katdare

Computer Science
27 May 2018
Hello, @Rakshith‍ Have you taken either the GRE exam or looked for a job? How was your experience?
Radhika Deshpande

Radhika Deshpande

Computer Science
27 May 2018

In general, I recommend opting for higher education only after acquiring some professional work experience.

Even I feel the same. Having some industry experience will be added advantage for you in doing masters. 

I know many people who preferred doing MS first and then did some(or any) job(in US) to repay the loan they had taken for MS. 

Doesn't matter much.

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.