In search of job as a fresher

I have aggregate of above 70% till 7th sem (ECE 2018). Iam interested in vlsi and hope to do mtech next year. Due to lack of preparation I was not able to clear GATE this time. Due to financial conditions I can't go for coaching.Iam planning to do self study for gate and this year Iam planning to join a job to support my family. Along with the knowledge in ece, Iam also good at R programming  and SAS. I need guidance as to how can I search for a job. 

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - welcome to CrazyEngineers. Preparing for GATE along with a job is quite possible if you are determined. 

You've good marks in your graduation and that'd mean that there should be lesser friction in finding a good job. You haven't shared with us what steps you've taken to search for relevant jobs. 

For the start, create a good resume and upload it to the popular job portals. Also, depending upon your location, you might want to keep an eye on the local walk-ins and opportunities with smaller companies. 

• Prath Shet
    Prath Shet

Thank you 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have got 1996 rank in IP MCA Entrance 2018. Which colleges will offered for me
i have 1.5 year og experience in drive test engineer in telecom but there is no growth in that field so i want to change my field asap what we...