how many percentage i have i joint MNC or ITS & software company But I have 2 year experience in local concern

iam mega i complet my profession but i get sslc, hsc, BE, but bad luck i get 54,55,53 percent only so i have joint ITs

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - The typical eligibility criteria for most of the MNCs ( IT / ITES domain ) is 60%. Now, you haven't mentioned the kind of experience you've acquired in two years.

Typically, your graduation percentage won't matter much if you've acquired experience in relevant domain / technology  or tools. 

I'd strongly recommend building a strong skills-set and then making a switch. If possible, try to gain two more years of experience in the same company you are currently in and then make the switch. 

Does this help?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm curious to know what do our fellow engineers prefer - laptops or tablets? Earlier, the choice was easy because the tablets didn't have multiple task management capabilities and had...
i've completed my graduation in mechanical with 60.4% upto final year first semester (2nd semester results were not yet released) i'm an average student who is interested in only automobiles..as...
I have aggregate of above 70% till 7th sem (ECE 2018). Iam interested in vlsi and hope to do mtech next year. Due to lack of preparation I was not...