Hybrid 2.1 ice/10-15kw motor

Just for now

Im building a Rover 200 Hybrid race car (of sorts) one engine is a 2.1 petrol around 240bhp. And a 10-15kw 240v 3 phase ac motor on a DC pack as just for 5-10 second bursts I will not need many batteries 2 max to start, this will act as a boost only to get the car rolling as the ice will be geared at a 1:1 ratio. And can come in smoothly and take over letting and ac/motor to re charge I think on that one (And all that torque.) Max rpm is going to be 7k so elc motor well be geared according

Geared for about 100mph. Have been some research on many different forums and getting a good idear where im going the project is always changing all the time and because im doing it from anything thrown out so far so good, I have to adapt or improvise on every thing I get which is why im doing this just for fun and see were it goes.

No questions yet as need to research lots more. The fun is in doing the research as you learn ton’s first.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I’d like to use DTMF to set up a wireless communication between a microcontroller and a mobile phone. Let me give you my level of understanding in this domain 1)...
hell i am in btech 2nd sem , can any one tell what kind of paper presentations can be done in computer science stream
I spent some time reading about: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.264/MPEG-4_AVC I'm wondering how video encoding actually works. I've tried searching onilne but found nothing that'd satisfy my curiosity. Remember I've no clue about...
Suppose if I purchase a website domain name, they can I use any no of subdomains with it? Do I have to pay for subdomains as well? or are they...
What is 10 KW generator, I get confused if it is delivering power at 215 volts 😔, and producing voltage at 1200 volts internally 😔 😔 and actually company rated...