DTMF for wireless communication

I’d like to use DTMF to set up a wireless communication between a microcontroller and a mobile phone. Let me give you my level of understanding in this domain

1) we need to first make a DTMF generator see the link below
2) secondly a DTMF decoder,whose output goes into the microntroller

my question is ,what are these FM receiver and transmitters. Are they available in the market as ic’s or are we supposed to build, if yes pls give me the circuit diagram.
In place of the DTMF encoder circuit I want use my mobile phone coz i beileve mobiles have inbuilt DTMF generation that will save me the trouble of using this 91214b ic and a FM transmitter. How to exactly interface the mobile with a DTMF decoder? Kindly guide me on this.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Replies

• vahini
    vahini
    please reply i am confused. 😔
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Basically You need an interface circuitry of Microcontroller and Mobile phone for DTMF communication right?
  • digvijay2000
    digvijay2000
    i have doubt about dtmf decoder.
    i have used ht9170.its pin 7 and 8 are for oscillator.
    is any ic comes for or i have to make its circuit.[​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hell i am in btech 2nd sem , can any one tell what kind of paper presentations can be done in computer science stream
I spent some time reading about: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.264/MPEG-4_AVC I'm wondering how video encoding actually works. I've tried searching onilne but found nothing that'd satisfy my curiosity. Remember I've no clue about...
Suppose if I purchase a website domain name, they can I use any no of subdomains with it? Do I have to pay for subdomains as well? or are they...
What is 10 KW generator, I get confused if it is delivering power at 215 volts 😔, and producing voltage at 1200 volts internally 😔 😔 and actually company rated...
hi all, I am looking for seminar topics. please suggest some topics at the earliest. Thank You.