Domains and their subdomains

Suppose if I purchase a website domain name, they can I use any no of subdomains with it? Do I have to pay for subdomains as well? or are they just free?

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Yes, sub domains are absolutely free but only sub domains not domains
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vega
    Suppose if I purchase a website domain name, they can I use any no of subdomains with it? Do I have to pay for subdomains as well? or are they just free?
    That depends on your web host. Typically creation of subdomains doesn't cost a dime, but your web host may put a limit to it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is 10 KW generator, I get confused if it is delivering power at 215 volts ๐Ÿ˜”, and producing voltage at 1200 volts internally ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜” and actually company rated...
hi all, I am looking for seminar topics. please suggest some topics at the earliest. Thank You.
Hi everyone.I'm newbie here.๐Ÿ˜Ž Just find out the site and I think it is very informative.
can we run conveyer belt on the principle of bullet train i.e. magnetic leviataion?
hey guys i have been searching for a dev board of 8051 but cannot find a good and cheap one, can anyone help me? i want a board that can...