How We should take Decisions from Heart or from Brain ?

Sometimes we got confused for taking any decision..so according to you what should be on our priority our internal soul,or mind decision. ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Whenever i'm messed up with something i will listen to what my heart says ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Listen to your soul. Think about the people who are going to be affected by your decision. That's what I follow when in confusion.
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    Whenever i got confused in selecting between choices, i flip a coin. my heart and brain agrees at a choice before the coin touches the ground. Thats it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Can someone first explain how is taking decision from 'heart' is different from taking on 'brain'. For me, it's the only 'brain' that does all the thinking. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    Hi Biggie...

'Heart' chooses the one which one loves the most. 'Brain' searches the pros and cons of the available options.
  • jassry
    jassry
    When I'm troubled about something, I am used to making situations sink in me first before letting my heart and brain weigh things.. But in the end, I still end up following my brain..
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    When the decision is about me mainly then I think logically and let my mind to make a decision for me.

But when the decision is going to affect others as well, then I think emotionally and let my heart rule the brain. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • jkj
    jkj
    It is important to give equal consideration to both hearty desires and brainy analysis
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i always follow as my brain says i never listen to my heart
  • buzzparas
    buzzparas
    when it comes to family, you shouldn't use your brain.
    Being at job, be professional and use your brain , never use your heart

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey friends! Finally joined community and now I am a member. I am in 3rd year of my computer science degree and have been looking at your site for guidance...
Hey guys Anyone know of a good and free modelling software for gas turbines that can model power plants and calculate at least the basic specifications such as efficiencies and...
I don't know any programming language and i want to start with C++ .Suggest me a good book.
WAVES,a National Level Technical Symposium organized by Society of Electrical and Electronics Engineers(SEEE), College of Engineering Guindy,Anna University, Chennai fosters innovation,where the best brains in the country showcase their talent....
I am pursuing btech cse and currently in last sem. I have my interest in web like websites etc but i did some research and found that this field is...